Zucchini noodles or zoodles are great low carb replacement for normal noodles. It’s way healthier as compared to the refined flour noodles.
Here are the ingredients and method of preparation for zoodles.
- Zucchini – 1 (spiralizes as noodles)
- Paneer – 150 gms (cut into pieces)
- Small onion – 1 (cut length wise)
- Small tomato – 1 (cut length wise)
- Shezwan sauce – 2 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Oregano – 1 tsp
- Red chilli flakes – 1 tsp
- Unsalted butter – 1 tbsp
Method of preparation:
- With the help of a vegetable spiralizer, cut zucchini in the shape of noodles.
- Wash the zoodles.
- In a pan, add butter. Once the butter melts, add cut onion, tomatoes and paneer pieces.
- Fry till those become little brown. Add salt, oregano, chilli flakes and shezwan sauce.
- Mix nicely. Then add the zoodles to it.
- Saute nicely. Let the water (if any) be evaporated.
- Our zucchini noodles or zoodles is ready. Serve hot.