OMG! I feel pretty delighted while framing this blog post. I am Subrata and this is my very first blogging award and all ‘firsts times’ definitely hold a special place in one’s heart. I started blogging recently around July last week of 2017. I feel each and every blogger around me is very very talented and there is something or the other to learn from each one of them. I am still learning and learning from the awesome writers over here 🙂
I have been nominated by my fellow blogger friend Sachu from https://sneakpeekintomykitchen.wordpress.com. She owns this wonderful page with varieties of delicious recipes of many categories. Please do visit her page https://sneakpeekintomykitchen.wordpress.com for so many wonderful recipes.
Thank you so much Sachu for nominating my page for the award.
Now as per the rules I need to answer the questions she has asked in the award nomination. So, here are those with my answers:
- What was your recent kitchen disaster? :: Well, I always try to put my hands on cake decoration. This is one of the area I am trying to learn. Recently for my sister’s anniversary I baked a cake and tried to decorate it. But somehow I did not like the end result. Though taste of the cake was awesome, I failed at the decoration. Many may not agree this as a disaster, but for me it was no less than a disaster.
- How do you take critics of your blog? :: Constructively. I always welcome any constructive criticism for my blog.
- Whose your best/worst critic of your blog? :: I may be able to answer this question few months down the line. I am a beginner in blogging platform and have got many positive feedback till date.
- Your favorite cuisine? :: Indian cuisine is always the closest to my heart. It includes cuisines from all parts of India.
- If blogging was not in your life? :: Apart from blogging, my favourite pastimes are cooking, photography etc.
I am nominating below wonderful bloggers for the sunshine blogger award.
- Prateek @ https://avocations.in
- Sowmya @ https://mybreadtherapy.wordpress.com
- Pooja @ https://foodnfoodie.me
- Sneha @ https://snehdeepskitchen.com
- Sreelakshmi @ https://sreelakshmikitchen.com
- Nadia @ https://maisontravers.wordpress.com
- Vidya @ https://masalachilli.wordpress.com
- Sujata @ https://batterupwithsujata.wordpress.com
- Sweta @ https://cookingwithsweta.com
- Nisha @ https://masalamojo.wordpress.com
- Ankita @ https://foodexpressodisha.wordpress.com
- Jyoti @ https://jyokitchen.com
- Jyo @ https://jyolikalwayscravecute.wordpress.com
- Delicious Addiction @ https://foodfoodonlyfood.wordpress.com
- Kiran @ https://cradle-ofjoy.com
- Anshu @ https://easyvegeterianrecipes.com
Some fun questions to these awesome fellow bloggers:
- What is your favorite ingredient to cook with?
- What is the ingredient you find the most difficult to work with?
- What else is your hobby apart from blogging?
- Given a chance, which cuisine would you like to experiment with?
- What is the maximum number of dishes you have cooked alone for any occasion and for how many people? 🙂