Another breakfast drink from my kitchen 😀 . This time the main ingredients are strawberries and sabja seeds or falooda or basil seeds.
It’s strawberry season now and one can spot these beauties at fruit counters in super markets. Sabja seed or falooda is said to have lots of health benefits. It aids in digestion, helps in cooling body heat, relieves stress.. to name a few.
Read on for the extremely easy method of preparation below.
- Strawberry – 200 grams
- Fresh cream – 20 grams
- Sabja seeds – 3 tsp
- Date syrup – 1 tbsp (adjust to taste)
- Protein powder – 2 tsp
- Water – 1 cup
Method of Preparation:
- Soak sabja seeds in 2 tbsp of water overnight. Those will swell up after coming in contact with water.
- Wash and cut strawberries into half.
- Put cut strawberries along with other ingredients (except soaked sabja seeds) in blender and blend well.
- In the serving glass, add half of the soaked and swollen sabja seeds and add the strawberry shake on top of it slowly.
- Our beautiful and delicious breakfast drink is ready to be enjoyed.