What could be better than a healthy and quick snack !!! These balls are a perfect combination of micro as well as macro nutrients. Paneer fills in the protein share while cheese and spinach fill for good fat and fiber respectively.
Also these balls can be prepared in advance and reheated before serving. These are very much filling. It keeps one satiated for long. This recipe can be considered keto friendly as well.
Read on further for the recipe.
- Paneer (grated) – 100 grams
- Spinach – 50 grams
- Cheese (grated) – 30 grams
- Salt – to taste (can be ignored also as cheese is salty too)
- Red chilli flakes – to taste
- Dried oregano – 2 tsp
- Dry mango powder (optional) – 1 tsp
Method of Preparation:
- Chop, wash and blanch spinach leaves. Squeeze the leaves to drain out excess water.
- Now to the grated paneer, add blanched spinach leaves, grated cheese, red chilli flakes, oregano and dry mango powder.
- Mash everything together nicely and make small balls.
- Preheat oven at 180°c and keep the paneer balls in oven for 7 minutes (timing may vary depending on oven performance) in convection mode. Then for 4-5 minutes in grill mode for getting a crunchy outer crust.
- Take out and serve hot with choicest dip.