Here is another breakfast drink from my counter. Choco almond milk is delicious when served chilled. It can be considered low carb or keto friendly as well.
A small glass of this drink is best to be taken along with other breakfast items.
Read on for the recipe. It’s quite simple and easy to prepare.
Here the ingredients mentioned make two small glasses of choco almond milk.
- Chilled almond milk – 2 cups
- Sweetener – as per taste
- Unsweetened cocoa powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Fresh cream – 30 grams
- Cinnamon powder – 1/2 tsp
Method of Preparation:
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and blend for for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Choco almond milk is ready. Pour into glasses and enjoy.
- Add ice cubes if required.