Happiness is when you can prepare an appealing and healthy snack in minutes and your kid loves that.
This snack has the goodness of cheese and varieties of fruits in it. To make it appealing for kids, I did serve the fruits mix in canapes. These canapes are easily available in supermarkets.
Read on for the recipe.
- Cream cheese – 50 grams
- Honey – 3 tbsp (can be adjusted to taste)
- Apple – 1
- Kiwi – 1
- Banana – 1
- Cashew – 7
- Raisins – 10
Basically, any fruit or dry fruit of your choice can be taken. I had only these fruits available at home.
Method of Preparation:
- Cut all the fruits into small pieces.
- Beat cream cheese to a smooth consistency.
- Add honey, all the fruits and dry fruits.
- Mix everything well.
- Fill spoonful of this fruit mixture into canapes and serve immediately. Else the canapes become soggy if kept for long.