Chocolate mousse is my toddler’s all time favorite. Even at times I love to indulge in the heavenly chocolaty mousse. My physician has advised me to follow low carbohydrate diet because of some medical issues. And there was I craving for something sweet very badly. But then I wanted it to be guilt free as well. So I went ahead and prepared this heavenly keto friendly (Ketogenic diet is a type of food habit that includes high amount of fat, moderate amount of protein and low amount of carbohydrate) chocolate mousse.
Read on for the recipe.
- Fresh cream (I used Amul fresh cream) – 2 tbsp
- Unsweetened cocoa powder – 1 tbsp (increase or decrease as per your tolerance level for bitterness)
- Erythritol (or any sweetener of your choice) – 3 to 4 tsp (adjust to taste)
- Almonds (chopped) – 3
Method of Preparation:
- In a mixing bowl, take chilled fresh cream. Whip for few minutes. Then add cocoa powder, erythritol. Fold everything together.
- Take out in a serving bowl and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped almonds before serving.